100% Natural Weight Loss Pill That Actually Work
Food Combining Diet: Food Combining Meal, Diet Menus Combining Food
The Food Combining Diet review
The Food Combining Diet has
nteresting history of its own. The diet was published
at first at 1922 by Dr. Herbert M. Shelton as his first
book was named "Fundamentals of Natural Cure". At 1926
the book was renamed to "An Introduction to Natural
Hygiene" after rising of Hygienic Movement. Since then
he published 2 more books: "Human Life: Its Philosophy
& Laws" at 1928 and "The Hygienic Care of Children" at 1931.
The books got recognition and Shelton
became much admired person. He was recognized as a great inspirational
leader and natural healer. He saw himself as the pioneer
of original Natural Hygiene ideas since 1830.
The Diet basically is based on material he
has collected from published material those days. He did
systematically drop irrelevant material and picked
information which suited his theory.
The theory behind the diet
The theory of The Food Combining Diet is
simple and is based on Food digestion biochemical
mechanism basics in the human body.
Shelton divided all foods to 3 main categories:
Proteins which include: beans, meat, fish, poultry, nuts
Starches: rice, pasta, carrots, breads, cereal etc ...
According to the theory there is
discrepancy how different categories of foods are
digested. To get digested optimally each of them needs
its specific acidity of environment: sometimes more and
The optimal digestion of proteins occurs
in acidic environment when starches are digested best in
alkaline environment. It is recommended fruit consuming
alone with no other foods.
Food digestion biochemical mechanism
In all live organisms the digestion of the food consumed is
going through similar process: consumed food id crashed
and softened in the mouth with our teeth and wetted
with saliva which has alkaly PH. The softened food is transferred to the
stomach and there with stomach acids digestion process
starts. Semi digested food from the stomach is
transferred to the bowels and there it interacts with
digestive enzymes (secretions) which are responsible for
food final break down.
It turns out that different enzymes are
involved in digestion of different groups of foods.
The Food Combining theory recommends avoiding consuming of carbohydrate foods like potatoes, bread or rice with acidy foods like: tomatoes, citruses: grapefruits, lemons, oranges, pineapples etc ...
Ptyalin, digestive enzyme which is responsible for carbohydrate foods breaking down and for optimal digestion requires alkali environment, is easily destroyed even, by weak acids.
Starchy foods optimally are digested in alkali environment by salivary digestion, when eaten with fat foods and leafy vegetables.
Acidy foods are digested by gastric digestion process with completely different digestion mechanism.
Acidy foods completely neutralizing the action of the enzyme and harden digestion process. Combining the wrong kinds of foods may cause to appearance of fumes (gas) or discomfort.
The Ten Golden Rules of The Food Combining Diet
1. Eat acidy and starchy food at separate meals. Alkaline environment required for starch digestion is neutralized by acids and results are fermentation and indigestion.
2. Eat proteins and carbohydrates at separate meals. Protein foods require an acid medium for digestion. Carbohydrates significantly slowing down secretion of gastric juice and when proteins and carbohydrates are consumed together the stomach become activity depressed.
3. Eat fat and protein foods at separate meals. Fat foods require longer time for digestion. Nuts for example, with over 50% of fat content, require hours for digestion. Fats slow down action of gastric glands and secretion of gastric juices, which in turn affects protein digestion.
4. Eat proteins and acid foods at separate meals. The acids of inhibit the secretion of the digestive acids required for protein digestion. Undigested protein affects bacterial decomposition and produces some potent poisons.
5. Eat sugars (fruits) and starches at separate meals. Eating Starch and concentrated sugars is not recommended because Fruits are not digested in the stomach and are held up if consumed with foods that require digestion in the stomach.
6. Eat protein and sweet (fruits) foods at separate meals.
7. Eat one kind of protein in a meal. It's not recommended having various proteins in the meal because each protein requires different strength of digestive juice to be secreted. It's recommended to avoid having meat and nuts, or meat and milk, cheese and eggs together because of the reason above.
8. Eat melons alone. They can't be combined with almost any other foods because of the easy and swift decomposition.
9. Milk, the natural food, has to be taken alone, never in combination with any other foods.
10. Deserts have to be eaten after meal or else they lie on top of the meals in the stomach. As they require salivary digestion in alkali medium, they ferment. Bacteria turn them into alcohols and acids.
The Food Combining Diet Pro's and Con's
The theory of Food Combining is festinating but to be more accurate with facts it should be noticed that almost all known foods are mixtures of fat, carbohydrate and protein. There are some foods that determining to which category they belong, is not so easy.
Moreover, human digestive system has adapted varied nutrition and is able to successfully handle consuming various kinds of foods consumed at the same time.
Furthermore, the claim that this kind of diet is promoting weight loss has to be thoroughly examined because of the doubt that weight loss, if any, might be caused because of restrictions on consumed calories and not because of proper combination of foods.
It's recommended to pay attention and have well balanced meals during Food Combining Diet and ensure adequate intake of necessary mineral and vitamins as: Vitamin B12 and vitamin D, calcium and zinc.
On the other hand, properly planned Food Combining Diet might be beneficial too: many nutrition and health experts believe that combining of starchy foods with proteins and fat can assist in maintaining stable blood sugar and insulin levels to keep the appetite suppressed and prevent food cravings.
Food Combining Diet, since appearance in the beginning of 20th century, and until present time is causing disputes among health and nutrition experts.
To talk about all the facts, almost all of them agree that to preserve good health, the human body has to get all various foods with content of necessary micronutrients, minerals and vitamins.
The food Combining Diet encourages dieter to consume more raw vegetables and fruits, avoid sugars and processed foods. Same principle, of eating at least 5 servings of fruits a day, is accepted by Dietary Guidelines for Americans.
On the contrary, there is a lack of proved information on how Food Combining Diet promotes, if any, weight loss. Anyhow, food consuming according to the guidelines of Food Combining Diet.
The dieter should be aware to his eating habits, avoid having unnecessary food cravings, consuming balanced diet and help to preserve the body in better health condition.
- is new, no doctor's prescription, medically backed up and the only clinically
proven weight loss product.
Developers, BIO SERAE Laboratories SA (France)
have published 4 clinical studies
regarding to Proactol efficacy and
tolerance. See below Results that could be
achivied by using of Proactol weight loss
Bind over 27% of Dietary Fat
Lose Excess Body Weight
Reduce Overall Calorie Intake
Lower Food Cravings
Lower Cholesterol Levels
Proactol: The Only Medically backed and Clinically Proven System.
Proactol weight loss pills are non-prescription
weight loss product, it is 100% "green" and 100% safe,
clinically proven and medically backed up by famous nutrition
and diet experts.
The enthusiastic testimonials of Proactol
website customers say it all and sell the product alone.
Proactol weight loss system is our first recommendation to lose
weight and to all overweight or obesity suffers,
interested in safe and fast, long term
Moreover, Proactol weight loss system is backed up with Iron
Clad 100% Money Back Guarantee, in case of you are not
Fully satisfied with results.
By that you can Try Proactol without any risk of you money