FAQ - Weight Loss Frequently Asked Questions
How I Can Achieve Long Term Weight Loss?
How do I know if I am obese?
Obesity is defined as an excess proportion of total body fat. A person is obese when his/her Body Mass Index (BMI) is equal to or greater than 30.
What should I do to lose weight?
1. Set realistic weight loss goals, such as 1 to 2 pounds per week.
2. Consult your doctor or nutritionist.
3. Formulate a realistic weight loss goal
4. Design easy to follow weight loss plan to help you permanently lose weight.
How much exercise should I do?
Latest studies show that significant health benefits can be achieved by 30 minutes or more of physical activity per day.
How can I succeed in my weight loss journey?
1. Do not skip meals.
2. Eat fewer calories by cutting down on portions.
3. Eat healthy and low fat foods.
4. Eat foods which are high in fiber like fruits and vegetables.
5. Eat moderate portions of whole-grain breads, cereals, and rice.
6. Eat a variety of colorful foods. Only that way you can get all the nutrients, vitamins and minerals you need.
What You are Waiting For? All You Have To Lose Is Your Weight! And See How Much You Gain ...